- 1 Graal Kingdoms Rules
Graal Kingdoms Rules
The key feature of Graal Kingdoms is the community - as a result we have created a set of rules to protect both the individuals and group as a whole.
These rules are presented solely as a means of protection to our users - but we prefer you simply enjoy the game without any concern; a user typically
knows when they are going outside of lines.
Third Party Programs
A third party program is defined as a program outside of Graal that affects game play whether through editing values or performing
actions that are inaccessible to players normally.
Typical punishment of this offense is a thirty day ban (and full account reset in some cases).
Harassment is a serious violation.
The value of our community is dependent on a healthy environment for our users, as a result of this we discourage racism or any other form of discrimination.
Belligerence is an aggressive and damaging behavior - there is never a good reason to harass another player.
When malicious players interfere with the game play of another user it's possible for you dramatically decrease their enjoyment of the game.
There are so many different ways for a player's game play to be negatively impacted by another that we can only ask players respect one another.
We invite our users to work their differences out together, even through the rough times; this is, after all, how close friendships are formed.
Events can be very difficult to put on sometimes, and when players get very disorderly, unfair, or rude, it ruins the fun for everyone.
If your behavior during an event is serious enough to disrupt it, you may face some time in Pillory or Jail, depending on the severity of the case.
The Market is very important for Graal Kingdoms.
CSTing (Cross Server Trading) is against the rules and will not be tolerated. If you CST you'll be banned and items will be deleted. The person you've traded with will receive the same punishment.
Scamming is a hostile attack on an individual.
Sometimes when you're trading the other person will accidentally give you something they didn't mean to. Sometimes the other person was being careless with their items. Regardless of the reasons - you're taking advantage of another person, and while it may appear as an excellent financial opportunity to you it is at a very dear cost to the other player.
Scamming happens, and we think it is very important for our users to practice their own protection. But scamming never goes unnoticed; there is an end to everything.
If you do so, it's at your own risk and your item may not be returned to you if it is stolen. (This is up to staff's discretion.)
Player vs Player
Player vs Player (pvp)- Our community thrives on Player vs Player (pvp) for it can be a fun and a exciting thing. For those who want want to know how to toggle battle mode there is a bell inside your kingdom that you can hit with a weapon to turn it on and off.
We ask players to try to be respectful to one another. Graal Kingdoms is equipped with a swear filter for those of you who would not like to see profanity please enable it. We do not enforce these rules on player chat. Swear Fillter Commands. /swearfilter off /swearfilter on /swearfilter strict
Door Blocking and Door Laming
Door Blocking- There shouldn't be any type of door blocking that would hinder game play of others, this includes but not limited to blocking dungeon doors while someone is trying to level Door Laming - Will not be tolerated! Exceptions are kingdom core.
Our staff are players, they just want to have fun and interact with everyone, but they are reliable people and they protect our community. When they are speaking to you it is very important that you cooperate. Your cooperation will determine how you are treated.
Have you found a bug? Bugs happen, and if you can enjoy it then we honestly invite you to - just let us know. You are welcome to enjoy the fruits of your labor so long as they do not become a threat to the entire community - but always let us know when something unintentional is occurring.
1. No harassment, hate speech, racism, sexist, ablism, etc. You may be banned immediately and without warning or recourse.
2. No gold or account selling hacks/dupes, these posts will result in an immediate ban. No account trading either.
3. No trolling/griefing/flaming/blatant trashing of servers for whatever reason. Opinions and freedom of speech are respected, toxic behaviour is not.
4. Do NOT post/share personal/private information about others, be it players, server owners, Gamemasters, or anyone else.
5. Do not post anything that is NSFW. If you are unsure if it is NSFW, it is NSFW and you shouldn't post it.
6. Don't advertise your bot, post your gofundme (or similar) links or spam your discord invites.
7. If an Administrator or a Moderator asks you to stop doing something then stop doing that thing.
8. Do not spam anyone with mentions.
9. Use your common sense. Don't post things like spoilers, or how to find illegal downloads, or anything else illicit. Don't do things that are cruel just to be funny.
10. Do not stir up drama. If there is a conflict, work to defuse it instead of making it worse.
11. Any behaviour that is contrary to these rules is grounds for a mute or a kick at the discretion of the moderator who deals with it.
12. We encourage open discussion of Gaming & Graal Online, but naming or linking to any exploits, gold/currency selling sites or bot programs is not allowed in any of the chats.
13. No advertising other personal gaming sites/discord servers (Permission must be requested from Discord Channel Administrator)
Have fun folks - but remember these are the rules for our community of Graal Kingdoms. The rules of the code of conduct are also applicable here, and we depend on you to follow them.
There can't be rules for everything - sometimes there are special cases and they will have to be treated accordingly; you must acknowledge this before you can enjoy our server.
We'll try to keep you informed if we make any changes - but it is your responsibility to stay current with any changes that occur to the rules.